Friday, May 17, 2024

Outdoor Plants and Garden Decors Saved from Downsizing Move

I have numerous potted plants outdoors as well as garden decors, outdoor furnitures and statuaries in my former residence in Fair Oaks.  I was able to sell most of it during my Estate Sale and also during the whole month of Garage sales.  However, I was able to bring with me a few items.  Some are my cacti and succulent collections, jade plants and even a pineapple and garden statuaries/plaques. 

These plants and garden decors makes me feel at home and had ease the pains of my downsizing move last year. Here are some photos. The plants are now very happy in my long patio here at THD.













My Garden Rainbow Spot Light at Night in My Patio Here at THD


Finally, these are the first two items I sold at my Garden Sale In Fair Oaks at a Good Price, $200 each


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...