Thursday, May 30, 2024

Building a Second Brain Through AI by Dave Katague from Australia

I found the following video on You-Tube the Other Day. It's a personal interview of Dave Katague, my Nephew and Namesake from Australia.  He is the only son of my younger brother, Efren. 

AI is in his current project. The video below💚 is a must view if you are curious on the subject of Artificial Intelligence. The video details how he utilizes A.I. to the point that he teaches it in some pretty solid masterminds

It’s conversation filled with insights, stories, and actionable strategies that will change the way you approach problem-solving, personal branding, and business growth in the age of A.I.

Dave Katague( Nephew), Me and David E Katague III (son)-RIP- 2022

💚https://youtu.be/2cJhunqd0yk?si=j4uU2SZO8VkvJPJI

For more details on his accomplishments visit:


Speaking of A.I.- will it take you job? 


In yesterdays issue of the New York Times, Business Section the Headline was 

IF A.I. CAN DO YOUR JOB, MAYBE IT CAN ALSO REPLACE YOUR C.E.O. 

Here's a paragraph from the news: 

"The Chief Executive is increasingly imperiled by A.I. This is not just a prediction. A few successful companies have begun to publicly experiment with the notion of an A.I. leader. A.I. has been hyped as the solution to all corporate problems. Silicon Valley put $29 Billion last year into generative A.I. and is selling it hard. Even in its current rudimentary form, A.I. that mimics human reasoning is finding foothold among distressed companies with little to lose and lacking strong leadership".  

Lastly, Yesterday's. National Senior Fitness Day was A Success. Kudos to Cydney and Galen. 
I was one of the Winner in the Raffle at the end of the Program.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...