Monday, March 14, 2022

Have You Seen the Movie, My Father's Violin on Netflix?


Violin music has been featured on TV news re the Russian Invasion of Ukraine. Watching these videos make me cry. To get away from all these depressing news about the mad Putin ,I watched movies on Netflix.   Here's one that I like-My Father's Violin.

Here are 2 mixed reviews and the Trailer. I recommend it to violin enthusiasts and those who enjoy Turkish soap operas.




If you love violin music and cry a little bit, watch this movie. Just watch it today and I enjoyed it very much.

Warning to Parents: Parents need to know that My Father's Violin is a 2022 Turkish drama about forgiveness and the importance of family. A concert violinist is forced to confront the past when the young daughter of his estranged brother is put in his reluctant care. Young viewers may struggle briefly with intense emotion, but largely this focuses on the joy of music and the fulfillment of familial love, with a radiant young performer at the center.  Language includes "ass" and "damn." Adults drink alcohol and a parent is described as an alcoholic. A man coughs blood and later dies. A man recalls abuse by a violent stepfather and uncaring alcoholic mother. In Turkish with English subtitles.

https://dmtalkies.com/my-fathers-violin-ending-explained-2022-netflix-turkish-film/

Meanwhile enjoy this photo by Ditas- Sunset on Esalen, Big Sur, CA, 3/13/22


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...