Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Dinner Photos Here at THD- Before and During

Last night was my first Christmas Dinner Here at THD. Jenny Shively, our THD Leasing/Marketing Director gave me a necklace that I proudly wore it at dinner time along with my Santa Hat. ( see photo above and below).

Jenny, Joseph and Linda with their Christmas Crackers gift from Maureen Bell

In our table are my Mahjong buddies, Maureen Bell and Susie Bramson along with my next door neighbor Mary Reiser.


 We had an excellent and perfectly prepared dinner of Fillet Mignon or Scallops with Crab Cakes as our Appetizer. The dinner was a Gastronomic Delight. Here are some photos I took at dinner time.

    

Susie contemplating on her fillet mignon dinner with asparagus and mashed potato

Maureen Bell- Gift Giver of a Few Christmas Crackers

My Scallop dinner with Mary( my neighbor and corn hole buddy) in the Background 


The Four Musketeers with our Santa Hats


Hisako Tanaka one of my mahjong buddies with her two grand daughters as Guests


Lee Cruise, Bob Blattman, Patty Healy, Ed Hoffman and Yefim Revutsky ( back side)Hands on his Head.  


Joe and Phyllis Morical- All dressesd-up for dinner

Note: Lee, Patty and Phyllis are my bridge buddies. Susie, Maureen and Hisako are my mahjong buddies as I have mentioned above. 

Again Merry Christmas to All!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...