Monday, May 29, 2023

My Kimball Artist Console Upright Piano Needs A Home

Because I am moving, I advertised my Kimball, Artist Console Piano Upright with Bench for $300. The value as listed in the link below ranged from $1000-1500 depending on the condition of the Piano. My ad had run for 2 weeks now, so far I have no response. The future buyer of my house casually mentioned she will buy the piano, but as of today I have not heard from her. I have an Estate Sale scheduled for either the 2nd or 3rd Weekend of June. After the Estate Sale if the Piano is not sold, it will go to the Dumpster. It will be a shame if this happens. 

Today, I have been asking relatives if they need a Piano. It will be free and available after my Estate Sale. So if you know of someone who may want my Piano (photo above), it will be available after my Estate Sale on the 3rd Week of June, otherwise it will be in the Dumpster on the end of June, when the buyer of my house takes possession of the house and the future owner of my home do not want it.       
 

For details on the values of Kimball Pianos visit this link:

https://www.digitalpianoreviewguide.com/kimball-piano-value/

Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my creation- a cacti terrarium to honor the Heroes of Memorial Day.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...