Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Two Current Comparables to My Residence-Sold April 19, 2023

 
My Newly Resurfaced and retiled Swimming Pool
 
My current search for comparables to my residence showed 2 homes in the Fair Oaks Area that may be a comparable. Both homes were sold just last week, indicating that Real Estate Market in the 95628 ( Fair Oaks) is getting and picking up a little bit compared to last month. Here are the 2 homes and their link.

1.9070 La Serena Dr,  3BR, 2BA 1600 sq. ft  Remax  Listing-625K-Sold 640K

I am not sure if this house has been renovated or has also a renovated pool, but the photo of front yard looked like it was professionally landscape;  Here's the link




2. 7990 via Roma, 4BR, 2BA, 1682 sq ft Century 21 sold-605K  


Again, I am not sure if the House or swimming pool have been renovated. The comparables are based on the square footage of the house and the neighborhood.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...