Sunday, November 13, 2022

Ditas and Carenna Enjoying the Sights, Sounds and Taste of NOLA

New Orleans. Louisiana is oftentimes called NOLA ( short name). The last couple of days Ditas and Carenna have been enjoying the sights, sounds and taste of NOLA. 

Ditas and Carenna posted a few pictures at Brennan's ( French Quarters, New Orleans) in Ditas Face Book Page. In one of the photos they have ordered Oysters and Banana Foster.

The photos reminded me that in the late-1970's Macrine and I were in that same restaurant. We also ordered Oysters and Banana Foster. Pleasant Memories, Indeed!  https://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com/2015/12/23-places-in-us-that-macrine-and-i-had.html  

Here are some photos, makes me hungry. I wish, I was there with them.

 






For details and history of this restaurant and its branches, visit their website as follows:

https://www.frenchquarter-dining.com/restaurants/

Meanwhile, enjoy these 2 photos of the lobster dinner I had the other day



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...