Sunday, February 27, 2022

When First Cousins Connect for the First Time

Ditas ( my youngest daughter) and Erico, Jr (Rick)- my nephew connecting in London, UK for the first time the other day. 


Ditas my youngest daughter and her first cousin, Erico, Jr (Rick) connected for the first time in London the other day. Rick is the only son of my younger brother Erico (RIP) from Jaro, Iloilo.  Rich has resided in London for several years and of course Ditas is here in US. However, she was in London this week on her way back to US after a 10-day visit to Carenna her daughter studying at UWC in Maastrich, Netherlands. Here are some of the photos, Rick sent me of their first reunion in London, the other day. They look so happy!!


 


  


I am so happy that my daughter and nephew have reconnected for the first time in their adulthood. As they say, Blood is thicker than Water. Hugs to you both.

This connection reminded me of our( Macrine(RIP) and I) vacation and trip to London several years ago today. See Link below:

 https://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com/2021/09/getting-lost-in-londons-underground.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...