Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Expiration Dating of Drugs and Diagnostics- Covid Tests Kits Free

The following news last week, reminded me of my previous articles regarding expiration dating of drugs.  ( see link on end of this article for details).

1 million expired COVID tests sitting in Florida warehouse OK to use after FDA grants extension-Jan 13, 2022

Gov. Ron DeSantis said the tests hadn't been distributed due to low demand.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has extended the shelf life of up to 1 million rapid COVID-19 tests that had expired in a Florida warehouse.

Earlier this month, Gov. Ron DeSantis' administration revealed between 800,000 and 1 million Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 tests had sat idle in a warehouse and expired in December.

I just ordered my free covid test kit today. No problem with the website and I completed it in less than one minute. Order yours at www.covidtests.gov   
 
Here are some popular questions often ask and a brief response for your reading pleasure and clarification:  
 
Please read the above site on my take about drug expiration dating.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...