Saturday, July 3, 2021

My Longing for Pinoy Food Satiated this Weekend-Happy July 4th Celebration

 

My First Okra and Tomato Harvest. The Bluebirds in my backyard pre-tasted one of my tomatoes-you naughty birds!

I have been longing for Pinoy dish since yesterday. However, I did not feel like cooking or even ordering on line via Doordash.  Today, I felt better, harvested my first okra and tomatoes from my garden. I even had the energy to order Grilled DeBoned Bangus, Pancit and Lumpia from our nearby Filipino/Japanese restaurant, Teriyaki Station in Folsom. 

I cooked the okra with tomatoes and onions and sauteed it with Shrimp Paste (Bagoong) for my early dinner today. I am very choosy with the brand of shrimp paste I used for cooking. It has to be Barrio Fiesta. 

Here are the photos of my Okra Before and After, my 15 minutes cooking.

 

OKRA BEFORE                             AND

OKRA AFTER- Served with Grilled/Deboned Bangus, Pancit, Egg roll and Steamed Rice. Half of the Bangus and two Egg Rolls and Half of the Pancit, I already consumed during lunch.

Meanwhile enjoy Franz Liszt "La Campanella" played by Michael Andreas- his great-great grandson


 

Have a Happy and Safe July 4th Celebration! and Thank you All for reading/liking my blogs!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...