Friday, January 22, 2021

I Have My First Dose Of Moderna's Vaccine this Morning


Thanks to Ditas and her friend and Macrine's relative Cecilia Sandoval, I was able to make an appointment for my first dose of Moderna's vaccine in our neighborhood hospital, San Juan Mercy's Hospital. I hope there will be supply of the vaccine for my second dose in 4 weeks.

The process was so streamlined and smooth via appointment on line and confirmation by e-mail. Ditas and I drove to the Vaccination site 30 minutes early. There was a line outside the door of the vaccination auditorium but was moving fast. There were a couple of steps of documentation, verification, checking of paper work and then the actual vaccination. All these steps took only about 30 minutes.  There was a 15 minute wait after vaccination to see if there are major side effects. 


So far I feel good and very happy, grateful and thankful to all the workers in the Vaccination Center. Special thanks to Ditas and Cecilia. I am looking forward to meet Cecilia in person in the near future.   

Meanwhile, Enjoy this article on Fire Rainbows.

Have You Seen a Fire Rainbow? I have not seen an actual one only on photos and video posted in this blog.


Watch this 8 minute video. The fire rainbows is beautiful as it dances in the sky!

“Fire rainbows” are a rare phenomenon that only occur when the sun is higher than 58° above the horizon and its light passes through cirrus clouds made of ice crystals. At the right alignment, the crystals act as a prism, and refracts the light to look like a rainbow.



Photos from Soul Alchemy-Another video of a Fire Rainbow
 
Meanwhile enjoy Somewhere over the Rainbow and I'm always Chasing Rainbows -two favorite music of Macrine (RIP)



Broken Rainbow by Bark Vines

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...