Saturday, June 22, 2013

Time for Some Meditative Music-Prayer of St. Francis


There are numerous arrangements of the song, Prayer of St. Francis. The one below is by Ryan Cayabyab and is one of my favorite arrangement.



Prayer of St. Francis
Sebastian Temple

Verse 1:
Lord, Make me a channel of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me bring your love.
Where there is injury, your pardon, Lord,
And where there's doubt, true faith in you.

Verse 2:
Lord,Make me a channel of your peace.
Where there's despair in life, let me bring hope.
Where there is darkness only light,
And where there's sadness ever joy.

Refrain:
Oh Master, grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console.
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love with all my soul.

Verse 3:
Make me a channel of your peace.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
In giving of ourselves that we receive,
And in dying that we're born to eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...