Saturday, September 1, 2012

Now is the Time to Reserve for the Moriones Festival

It is still about 8 months before the 2013 Moriones Festival. But I am getting inquiries already for reservation for the Chateau Du Mer Beach House for the Holy Week, 2013. Note that Easter Sunday for 2013 is March 31.

Today, I was surfing in You Tube and I found the following video that included a 15 seconds flash of myself also taking pictures of the Moriones Parade and Procession in 2011. This video is not mine, so if the videographer has some copyright problem, let me know. I will be glad to remove it in my blog. In the meantime, if you plan to attend next year Moriones Festival, now is the time to reserve for your accommodation. Next month may be too late. Enjoy the video. By the way today, is the start of the "ber" months of the year, it is now Christmas in the Philippines. Weird but true

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...