Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jessica Sanchez a Threat to Charice Singing Careerr



Is Jessica Sanchez, a threat to Charice Pempengco singing career? This idea was brought to my attention from a comment from my nephew in response to my article in this blog yesterday. The title of my article was " Jessica Sanchez Not Qualified to be Included in the Filipino Pride List". The article was my reaction to Courtney Blooding, Charice manager comments regarding Sanchez as not a true Filipino, since she do not speak Tagalog and was not born in the Philippines so she is not qualified or worthy to be included as a Filipino Pride list. Here's the comment of my nephew, Reagan Katague Gregorio:

"Aside from being jealous, Blooding sees Jessica Sanchez as a big threat to Charice. She knows that Jessica is full of talent and she's massively appealing as well.

Beside seeing Jessica as a competition, why don't she try to work out that the two great talents work together in a collaborative album and do some concert tours together. It's good for business as well as for everyone's career including that of Blooding's as well."

Very well-thought and intuitive comment, indeed!

Here's another comment from my FaceBook friend, Sheila Evano of Bellarocca Resort, Marinduque.

"Only because her mother was from here, born here. citizenship another matter. but it is true that we filipinos always try to look abroad & see if a successful person has filipino blood & we rejoice in it. But some of these individuals are not even openly admitting this until someone asks them if they have filipino blood."

Here was my response to Sheila: "Good point, Sheila. I have no admiration or desire to associate with Filipino-Americans that are ashamed of their Filipino ancestry even if they are famous or rich.

Any one disagree? I will be glad to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...