Monday, August 20, 2012

Gonorrhea Lectim-A New Deadly Disease



The following e-mail was forwarded to me by a dear friend from the Philippines. As previously, I asked her why she is interested in US politics even if she can not vote since she is not a US citizen. Again, she informed me this e-mail was sent to her by relatives residing here in US and she just forwarded it to me. I think it is really funny, but I do not like it, since I am now inclined to vote Democratic again this coming November after Ryan was officially announced as Romney VP. Here's the e-mail and do not forget to smile! A political innuendo, indeed!

News Release-Gonorrhea Lectim - new deadly disease!

I'm sending this information because I know you are bright and I care about you.

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called "Gonorrhea Lectim." It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect em" and it is a terrible Obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008...But now most people, after having been infected for the past 3 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because the disease is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout (pronounced: vote m out). You take the first dose now and the second dose in Nov. 2012 and simply don't engage in such behaviour again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...