Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Scam Letter about a Nutritional Supplement



I received my 5th scam letter today. This one is about nutritional supplements targeted to seniors like me. The letter is very convincing and I almost was tempted to order it on line. But my wife stopped me.

I know that nutritional supplements are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Thus, nutritional supplements will not guarantee the consumers its efficacy and safety. However, if you read the ads, it is very, very convincing. The e-mail, STATES that age reversal is possible if you take the product, Marine D3. It describes two ingredients( Seanol and Calamarine) that were extracted under the sea and it is combined with a vitamen, thus the number 3 after Marine.

The e-mail sounds too good to be true and was sent by Dr. Haengwoo Lee. It claims that it will make your heart younger, eliminate wrinkles, will fixed your vision by up to 50%, boost your energy by up to 70%, relieve your aching joints and you can lose weight after 45 years. It sounds as if the fountain of youth pill has been discovered.

The product is made by Nugenics Health. If you are an enthusiast of nutritional supplements, I like to hear from you. Personally I do not take nutritional supplements( anti-aging), except for vitamens and minerals and occasional nutritional drinks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...