Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why I do not Write for ViewsHound

Frank Cabunoc at Yosemite National Park-Photo from FaceBook

This is Frank Cabunoc first article in ViewsHound*. Frank is a long time-friend, I met in Facebook and also via my blog sites. He has guest write for me a couple of times during the summer of this year. Based on the extensive and positive comments from the ViewsHound community, this will not be his first and last article, I am quite sure. Congratulations on your excellent piece of writing, Frank. I hope to read more articles from you soon.

Why I do not write for ViewsHound | ViewsHound

*ViewsHound is published by Publisha Ltd. It is a Seedcamp 2010 winning company, and have raised significant funding creating a great experience for readers and authors all over the world. It is an independent and privately owned company based in UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...